What makes an Art-themed Birthday Party fun?
Because, well, art is fun!
Considering arts and crafts events seem much more exciting, they can be a true crowd favorite when done right. Often, no games are required; all required is a location to develop and spend quality time around each other. They’re fantastic kid party themes because children adore them! As a result, they’re ideal for Birthday Parties in Portland.
And the best part, there is no age bar to have fun at an artsy birthday party. There is something for everyone to experiment and indulge in. So, pull out a guest, and you are all set to entertain the lot.
Here are some interesting insights that can charm your party even more:
- Colorful Menu is the way to have a blast: The trickiest part of hosting birthday parties is tackling the picky eaters. A colorful menu will actually help you in that regard. Rule number 1 of handling the menu for Birthday Parties in Portlandis to be prepared for allergies. Your menu should be inclusive of all. Setting up make yourself nacho bars, fruit chaat stalls, and protein stations with beans and meat expands your bar space and looks very appealingly colorful. You have a healthy food palette, some happy kids on boards, and everyone goes home happy.
- Play with your dessert: The go-to option for dessert would be gluten-free cupcakes with pretty but basic frosting. The children onboard get to decorate their own cupcakes; to encourage some healthy competitive spirit, we can even make it a contest. You can serve the cupcakes in the adorable artist paint palettes decorated with rainbow-colored sugar, and lastly, the confetti sprinkles.
- Pottery painting competition: Crafty Birthday Parties in Portlandare here to stay.You can make do your little pottery studio for the purpose. Each child can be given a pottery piece to paint, or they can bring one from their homes. We can even make it a theme, like their favorite cartoon character or a movie.
- Have fun with Clay: Kids love to be in a free environment; they get to express their idea and themselves in the most uninhibited manner. What better way for their ideas to fall free than to give them clay to play with and create whatever it is that’s on their mind. Art Themed Birthday Parties in Portlandare incomplete without a clay modeling competition at the end; you get to keep the creation as a souvenir of your creation.
- Left foot art: Have everyone at the art celebration sit on the floor without their shoes on. Give each participant a crayon and a pad of paper, and then have everyone use their left foot to sketch a picture.
With the right help, there are a lot more options to explore for a celebration that will have you smiling every time you open the album.
Art World School has been organizing the coolest Birthday Parties in Beaverton and Portland. Check out their fun-filled itinerary and book your spots today.