Portland has always been a country of art and culture. Regardless of the occasion, we have appreciated elements that bring the best of our creativity and elegance. Art-Themed Kid’s Birthday Parties in Portland have been another exemplary feat proving the notion. If you have a six-year-old who is crazy about art and their big day is coming up, you don’t really have much to fret over. Plan the party that would have them gushing over for years at the same time stimulating their artistic self in their best form.
It is an unconventional idea that takes the kids beyond the regular sports-themed parties and movies day out. And the best part? It is just so easy to organize! You don’t have to be an artist yourself to organize the best Kids’ Birthday Parties in Portland. There are many places that help you organize these art-themed parties for the kids.
- Get em’ ready with cute art aprons-To preserve their clothing while painting or sculpting during an art-themed party, children must be dressed in a beautiful and functional apron.
The apron is a must-have for any celebration and doubles as a favor.
Order aprons with the names of the party guests on Esty for ready-made customized aprons. Another alternative is to purchase bulk kid-sized art aprons and customize them with a fabric pen.
- Iconic and Fun Painting Activities are raging the trends.
Canvas painting, fabric painting, water coloring party, painting party stations, and pumpkin painting there are so many ways you can spice up your Kids ’ Birthday Parties in Portland with art. Painting parties are super fun, colorful, and simple to plan.
- Paint party studios are popular among adults, but many also host canvas painting parties for children. The major benefit of hosting a painting party at a studio is that the venue handles most of the key details. Hosting a canvas painting party at home, if you like and have the room, is another hassle-free option.
You can paint T-shirts, handkerchiefs, hats, sneakers, or even bags, paint them with the cool things ideas, and keep a memento for the rest of your life.
- You can also explore other ideas like chalk drawing and party snack decorating if you are not that much into painting. An itinerary full of stimulating activities is bound to have them hungry. Keep them at it and let them decorate their snack platter. Indeed a splendid way to end your kid’s birthday parties in Portland.
Have these items on hand when planning an art-themed birthday party to make the painting and cleaning go more smoothly.
- Disposable plastic tablecloths should be used to cover each art station or painting area.
- Make sure each painter has a cup of water.
- Offer baby wipes for children to use to clean their hands quickly.
- Request that guests dress in clothing they don’t mind getting dirty (such as an old t-shirt, etc)
Art World School in Portland has been organizing wonderful Kids’ Birthday Parties in Beaverton and Portland. Visit their website and check out their itinerary to book your slot today.